Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200 in Xtol 1:3 time recommendations
From: Phil Stiles <stiles@metrocast.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:28:13 -0500

Ilford recommends DD-X for Delta 3200, and I agree. Xtol works, but
takes a long, long time. I shoot the film at 1200, and use the 1600
development times. However, I get finer grain negatives with Neopan 1600
(also exposed at 1200) developed in Xtol 1:1, so I'm no longer buying
the Delta film.
Regards,
Phil Stiles NH USA