Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB - I know, it is not a Friday..
From: David Rodgers <drodgers@swiftnet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 22:24:27 -0800

Steve,

It was a very good thing you did. If someone had done that for me when I
was a struggling young photographer I'd still be sending a card every
Valentines Day.

All this has me thinking about why I value Leica equipment so. Leica's
always represented the Pinnacle of photographic equipment. No place to go
from there but down. Further, getting my first Leica was a big decision and
required some sacrifice.

Not even a thank you? Hard to believe.

Dave