Subject: [Leica] Re: WTB - I know, it is not a Friday..
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:44:49 -0800

Stan, get your priorities straight like I did when I was 20 and looking for
Leicas. You just stop eating for a few months! I still wonder how I had my
priorities so straight as such a tender age. And don't let anybody tell you
that Leicas were cheaper then. I was working for about a dollar an hour and
spent the $250 dollars needed to get my used M gear over a year's time.
Today, that would be more like having saved somewhere between $2000 and
$3000.

I still have the Leicas, but not the figure of those lean days that were
rich in Leicas!

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger