Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Long: crazy: My Halloween sheetfilm Project Poster.pdf
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:31:15 -0800

Mark sent:
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/pdfs/MuseumHalloween.pdf

Looks like you had fun with the big negs! I love 4x5 & 5x7.
Hmm, is that a self portrait in the upper right?
You can save the Nadar outfit and with a bit of work use it next Easter...

Jay Burleson
"It is now the moment when by common consent we pause to become conscious
of our national life and to rejoice in it, to recall what our country has
done for
each of us, and to ask ourselves what we can do for our country in return. "
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
UPDATED 5-30-01: http://www.jayburleson.com/

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Long: crazy: My Halloween sheetfilm Project Poster.pdf)