Subject: RE: [Leica] WTB - I know, it is not a Friday..
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 11:36:15 -0500

Hi there,

Sorry but I think that I can't find a M body that cheap or else I would have
snapped it up already. The only thing I found is a nice well-used Leica IIIf
last week for 197 dollars which is good enough for me... and smaller than
the M :) Of course perhaps you can find a M2 on ebay but that's the only
chance that you get. Best thing is to use a credit card and pay it off in
installments.

Alfie