Subject: RE: [Leica] Airport Security?
From: "Wang, Albert" <Albert.Wang@ibx.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:34:16 -0500

I would not suggest sending it back using FedEx or the mail for film. I plan
to fly out next week and will be bringing in the film lead bags of course.
Indeed, of course I will be at the airport fairly early about 2-3 hours
before I leave on the flight to give enough time to check in. I promise to
tell more about it. :)

Alfie