Subject: Re: [Leica] Huge favor
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:04:49 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Dante,

The colors look a bit washed out on my monitor at
work, but this does not mean that you need to change
anything. All PCs are not created equal, and I have
noticed a difference between my work and home PCs in
this regard. My own photos also look a bit washed out
at work, even when they look fine at home. So I would
not worry too much about it, unless you get responses
from 50 other PC users who say the same thing.

Nathan