Subject: [Leica] FOM2 year two board
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:19:25 +1100

G'day Trish,

You say "blown out" do you mean that the white surrounds have been
removed? If so, mea culpa, but I wanted to keep the images within the
bounds of the boards and viewing pages. I may have mucked up, and if
so I'm sorry. I do hope you can forgive me, but there is really no
way of changing them just now, and there was no real way of checking
on how all posters wanted their images to appear. I took a best guess.

Plus apologies on the judging files. Your name is on my database, but
not on the e-mail file I generated. I'll correct that now.

Cheers