Subject: Re: [Leica] Canon EOS for Leica-style...sorry!
From: George Day <george@rdcinteractive.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 17:11:14 -0800

Let's play nicely?  I believe, Sonny, that you are precisely the person who
didn't play so nicely.

As for what you will or won't admit, well, you're not the master and end-all
of this list, are you?

As for what can and can't be done with a Canon or Leica or any other camera,
well, Sonny, it's the photographer, not the gear, that counts.  That's a
childish observation.

Over and out.