Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Meter Switch
From: warren allen <whatrix@home.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:55:35 -0800

Hi all,
  I am a new owner of an M6 TTL. I got a message of warning about switching
off the meter with the literature enclosed. Obviously one must turn it off
to be off, but does leaving it on, say all day as I'm out shooting have any
adverse reactions? Besides draining the battery if even that, does it effect
the circuitry? The warning/ notice is vague and one person I spoke with said
it can cause a problem.
  Kinda hard to get that decisive moment if I can't be ready at 1/250 sec.

Thanks,
- --
Warren Allen
Whatrix designs