Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/T: M gear
From: Douglas Lee <douglas_lee_2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 07:51:51 -0800 (PST)

First, congratulations. Cherish the moments...

Second, I agree with John. Good excuse for more
equipment!

Since this is your first child you may not be aware
that you will need a small trailer to haul all of the
baby stuff anytime you leave the house with the baby!
You may find your m6 gear is easier to transport.

BTW, I am new to the group. So, Hi.

Best of luck,
Doug Lee