Subject: [Leica] Scanning service in Boston and Montreal
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:32:52 -0500

As a first serious foray into digital photography,
I would like to have some of my negatives and slides
scanned "professionally", that is to say scanned as
high a resolution as possible, for archiving purpose,
but also to see what quality I could get on prints
from going from scanning film.  I would
appreciate any recommendations from fellow LUgers on
commercial scanning service in the
Boston and Montreal.  TIA.

- - Phong