Subject: [Leica] Real Noktom 1.5
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 23:22:51 -0500

With all this talk lately about older fast lenses, I was wondering if
there is any kind of focussing mount adaptor for the Prominent mount
Nokton to Leica?

My father has had a Prominent with this lens since the 50's, and both
are in mint condition (along with a Dynaron 100mm, a Turnit and I think
a close up lens). The body is a bit too interesting for serious use, but
I hate to think of such a fine piece of glass just sitting in a closet
unused.  Is an adaptor even possible?

Simon Stevens