Subject: [Leica] Leica Days shopping
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 19:32:46 -0500

I went to my dealer's "Leica Days" today to take a look at the new eyepiece
magnifier. (and buy one) Unfortunately the rep didn't have any to show. The
dealer had all his used equipment marked down too. He showed me a used
(still in the box with all accessories and mint condition) 35 Summilux
Asph, only two months used. I drooled over it a while and then went back to
the Leica rep to discuss getting me an eyepiece magnifier and few other
small items.

The then glanced over at my beautiful wife who had the 35 'lux in one hand
and her credit card in the other. She has now completed my M "speed"  kit
having previously purchased for me a Noctilux and a 75 Summilux.

Sorry gentlemen, all her sisters are married.

Ken Wilcox

Ken Wilcox
klw.51(at)home.com

Replies: Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Days shopping)