Subject: Re: [Leica] DAS Picture of the Week XXX
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 10:53:51 -0600

> > Dante shared with us:

> > http://www.dantestella.com/photo.html
> > (none of the internal links are set up yet)
> >

> > 50/1.4 Nikkor LTM
> >
> > Dante

Gee, Dante, too bad you came in November instead of the week before,
to join the Louisiana RF guys.

I passed these same musicians, I think.  I spent most of my time in
the French Market and Jackson Square shooting the afternoon I was in
the quarter.

Amazing texture of light there, huh?  The late afternoons and early
mornings in the quarter always have been a fun time to shoot color.
Let us know the next time you are in the City, I'll try to get down
there.  I lived there for 30 years, but I love playing tourist.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com