Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 operating temps
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 19:25:34 -0500

I've missed the beginning of this thread and maybe this has been covered
already, but I seem to recall the owner's manual for my M6s talking about
having the cameras winterized if they are to be used in especially cold
conditions (probably in the -40º region).

By the way, wind chill doesn't apply to objects such as cameras, only to
warm blooded things like people.  All the wind will do is cool the camera
down faster than if there were no wind.

dan