Subject: [Leica] PLUG in london, cairo + romanian fundraiser
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 02:13:37 -0800

just a quick last note -- we're off to england & then cairo -- david morton
is handling the Brit-LUG response to the american invasion, (friday morning
at 9:00, heathrow, marmite and spotted dick) no-one's handling it in cairo
(where the PLUG, utterly unchecked, will run wild and give leica users the
world round a terrible, terrible reputation which will keep you out of all
the best restaurants). we'll be back on the 21st and UNTIL THAT TIME we will
be accepting print orders for Christmas in Bucharest
www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/leicaslacker/bucharest -- response so far has
Not Been Good. please people, i'm not doing this for my health, i'm doing
this because you NEED XMAS GIFTS FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES. i am
trying to help YOU, people, let's go. soon there will be children freezing
in romania. tina manly WILL BE SENDING OUT PEZIO PRINTS, so those of you
desperately interested, this will be the LEAST EXPENSIVE TINA MANLY PIZIO
PRINT YOU'RE LIKELY TO EVER GET IN YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. she'll even sign
it.

i'm sure there will be stories to tell when we return. until then; buy some
prints.

kyle

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] PLUG in london, cairo + romanian fundraiser)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] PLUG in london, cairo + romanian fundraiser)