Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New member
From: "Grant Heffernan" <streetphoto1975@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 13:26:29 -0500

Since we're making introductions, I might as well come out of the shadows.
My name's Grant, my Italian is pretty lousy, my spanish isn't much better,
and I'm probably going to be perpetually in debt from my love of Leica gear.
I'm currently an M6 classic addict. I do all my shooting with either a 35mm
summicron asph or a 50 summicron.

- -Grant
http://www.photoslave.com