Subject: Re: [Leica] The perfect M bag -- I've found it!
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 17:16:25 +0100

Nathan,

I've found it too.
;-)

Exactly my feelings.  Thank you Rich !

May I add that on the J-803, the non-slip shoulder strap is detachable, and
you can grab it by the leather-grip hand strap.

More about it page 13 of the following "pdf" file.

<http://www.tiffen.com/DomkeCatalog.pdf>

I use my J-803 it with the1-Compartment Mini Insert (included) for two
lenses attached together
plus the optional 1-Compartment Standard Insert  for the M6 + winder (or
Rapidwinder plus grip) and a 90/2.
It's big enough for the old big 90/2.
And there is still room for the SF-20 in the main compartment.

Or with the 3-Compartment Insert only, if I need more lenses.

<http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/body_create.htm>

It's also a great bag for a laptop.

Lucien