Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital stuff
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 05:54:36 -0800

George Day wrote.... seemingly sarcastic!

>>> Neat.  But can he take pictures...<<<<<

Excuse me George, the chap you've made your seemingly smart ass comment on
after he explained what he did in the world of electronics production... is
not only a highly respected digital designing person as you can see by his
post.

He's also a well published photographer ... at least a half dozen books I
have in my collection, if not more. So to answer your question...

>>> Neat.  But can he take pictures...<<<<

I suppose the only way to answer your question in a manner you might
understand is:  "You bet your sweet ass he can and does!"

ted

hew also a very skilled and talented photographer who well published and has
Actually it's only one of the things he does in the real world as the other
is shoot and produce

> Neat.  But can he take pictures...<<<<<,
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant