Subject: Re: [Leica]: Vs: digital
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:08:49 -0500

Here, here.  I have friends who proudly show off their prints from their
D30's, D1's, E10's etc.  Good edge resolution, no detail.  Same with the
display prints at PMA, huge colorful prints, no detail.  I see similar
results from 60's production Japanese lenses, great contrast, good edges,
only some detail.  I also think that the lack of grain in a large print
fools the brain into thinking it's better than it is.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com