Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Vs: digital
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 16:50:46 -0500

> Been there, done that and, ahem, own some of those lenses.  That's right,
> 4x5 digital.

> And, please, don't presume to be so much better informed that someone you
> haven't met and whose background you don't know.

George, I don't understand.  Because you used a digital 4x5 you are now an
expert on every aspect of digital imaging?  Even more so than people who
design digital imaging equipment for a living, and have been doing so for
many years?

Perhaps I am mistaken, but you don't or have never designed digital imaging
equipment, have you George?