Subject: [Leica] Louisiana Purchase RF Users
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:11:21 -0500

It looks like we're on for a Louisiana Purchase RF User's meeting at
Mandina's Restaurant and Bar on Canal Street in New Orleans Saturday
Night anytime after 6 p.m.   So far six have said they could make it.

Any lurkers out there who want to join us, let me know, as you know,
getting a large table is tough there, but once we get it we can have
it for a while.

You don't actually have to live in the greater Louisiana Area (that
stretches from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico) to be welcome.  We'll
even accept you if you're from Texas.

Regards.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com