Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: double exposure
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 09:18:37 -0600

As Jim has pointed out, when you hold down the rewind lever and advance the
wind lever, terrible grinding and slipping noises ensue. This is the sound
of gears being forced to slip. It does cause damage and Leica says do not do
it. It OK with the M5 though.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: double exposure)