Subject: Re: [Leica] Bad experience with B&H *website*
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:22:05 -0700

Sorry to hear about the problems, but all systems fail from time to time.
Even humans who answer calls make mistakes, but being able to place an order
on the web has eliminated miscommunication and had added tremendous amount
of value.  I just ordered a Billingham 335 bag, and I had in my hands less
than 48 hours later, even though I am on the opposite side of the continent.
While I would have liked to patronise my local shop, the nearest one that
carries Billingham bags is 50 miles away.

From: "Satish Kumar" <satish_kumar@hotmail.com>

Message from "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com> (Re: [Leica] Bad experience with B&H *website*)