Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R 6.0
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 17:50:03 -0700

I have an R6. I did have to replace the complete shutter assembly, and a
misc. spring in the lens mount assembly. Other than that it seems to be
a decent camera. If I had to do it again, I would get an R8. Battery,
schmattery, the electronically timed cameras are much quieter, as they
don't that obnoxious follow through mechanical gear sound. Frankly, I
can't see not being able to keep spare batteries at this point.

Slobodan Dimitrov