Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL repair
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 13:03:48 -0500

 She did ny M5 and M2. Leica had done my M3 and failed to do what was needed on
a CLA. I sent it to Sherry to complete. She said why should I pay her to do
what Leica should have done. She personally took the camera back to Leica in
NJ, explained what needed to be done. They did and returned the camera to me in
top notch, factory refurbished condition. How is that for service? Looks like
she has a great relationship with Leica. Just wonder why she left? I guess to
be her own boss. She is the best in my opinion.