Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander Vitessa N
From: StracSteve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 21:24:48 EDT

Hello:

I need help with my Voigtlander, and I thought that someone at LUG might be
familiar enough with Voigtlander cameras.

I have a Voigtlander Vitessa N, with 50mm f/3.5 Color Skopar lens.

The lens is threaded for filters, and I think that this lens also accepts
slip on filters and hoods.

There are various Voigtlander hoods and filters available on the used market,
but I don't know which ones will fit my camera's lens.  Please help.

Also, the Voigtlander hoods that I've seen have a "3-digit number / 2digit
number" engraved on the hoods.  What do these numbers signify?  Can anyone
please help me?

Thanks and best regards,
Steve Stracquodaine
Merrick, Long Island