Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Scan problem
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 09:32:48 +0200

The Scan 3.1 software will be out in a few weeks. I am using Win 98 SE and Scan 3.0 without any problems until I installed my new 1290 printer. After that Scan 3.0 crashed every time I tried to scan.
The solution was to remove the 1290 as default printer ("Generic Postscript printer" is default now). Maybe this will solve your problems too, I hope.
I was told by Nikon support that most problems will be solved with the 3.1 version.

Good luck!
Hans

Message from "robmellor" <robmellor@onetel.net.uk> ([Leica] (Leica) OT Scan problem)