Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS:Useful discussion/ black tape? NOW 100 macro use.
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 20:09:07 -0600

Thanks for the compliment!  This is another example of the beauty of the 100
APO.  I was using E100SW and I'm sorry I don't recall shutter speed but I am
faily sure I was wide open.  I desaturated the background in PS6.

Replies: Reply from brougham3@yahoo.com ([Leica] Re: WAS:Useful discussion/ black tape? NOW 100 macro use.)