Subject: [Leica] Re: Deadman's new site finally up!
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:02:55 -0700

Good questions George... I was wondering the same. I use IE, my wife uses
NN. My son-in-law uses some Unix thingy.

My suspicions are that the site was built using Microsoft tools, which we
all know, is the king pin of compatibility... NOT!

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Deadman's new site finally up! - OT)
Message from Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com> ([Leica] Deadman's new site finally up!)