Subject: [Leica] Re: Facts revisited
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 08:07:42 -0700

Well... as I stated yesterday:

"Unlike most of us, Erwin does not post ad hoc dissertations to the LUG
without doing the necessary research.

I do not know anyone who researches photography more carefully than Erwin.
This IS Erwin.

It is ironic that someone will believe the ad nauseam banter that kicks
back and forth on the LUG, but when a meaningful, ad hoc statement, is
delivered, it is immediately suspect.

I believe suspect only to those who wish the facts were different. But not
suspect to those who know Erwin and have no agenda to promote or wishes to
fulfill.

Jim"