Subject: Re: [Leica] LUGgers using their cameras? Perish the thought!
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:25:26 -0400

on 5/10/01 9:19 AM, Zeissler, Mitch at mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com wrote:

> Do I have a web page for others to see and judge my work?  I did
> briefly, until I discovered what I was posting was less than stellar
> quality.  I have since decided that I need to learn how to scan and use
> Photoshop properly before reposting my results.  I figure I'll be at the
> level I want at by next spring, then I'll put up a new web page.

well, on the other hand...

...just as playing with a band hones your musical skills and playing an
opponent better than yourself improves your game faster than any amount of
scale-playing or ball control exercises respectively (though you have to do
those as well)...

...getting your work 'out there', if you are emotionally robust enough to
take the criticism it may draw, really raises your game as a photographer
more quickly than you can on your own when it's just you and Photoshop.
- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com