Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: RE: Konica fiction
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:38:49 +0200

> Oh, and thanks to the *two* people who bothered to email me and tell me
> they liked the M6 pictures on my website. Over 100Mb of images were
> downloaded, and only two could be bothered to say anything.

I haven't even been on your site...
But this is fairly common. There were 6487 visits on my index.html
and some 160 000 total page viewings since March, yet I received
a mere 4 letters from viewers. They downloaded a total of 14 GB
images...

> One wonders
> how many on the LUG actually use their cameras -- it would be
> instructive to have a poll to ask how many put a double-digit number of
> rolls of film through their camera per year. Ensuring it had honest
> answers would be the hard thing, I fear.

Many of them like looking at zeroes on eBay prices I fear.. But
there is a bunch of good photographers here also, and I won't
be as quick as to say something like above...

:-) Mi'y'a: 300 rolls till New Year :-)
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace