Subject: [Leica] TF4 now Bergger Paper
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 02:51:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/9/01 11:13:49 PM, mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

<< Gremlins? Toning? >>
Mark,
Gremlins-no
Toning-yes  As a matter of fact, I've been testing Bergger VCNB paper.  It
tones like crazy.  You have to use higher (less selenium) dilutions of
selenium than with any other paper I've tried.  It is a very rich paper that
I think I'll print my river series on as soon as I work out a developer/toner
combination I like.  I've been playing with Ansco 130 and selenium, and want
to try split toning with selenium and sepia.  Has anyone else used Bergger?
Comments?
Richard Wasserman