Subject: RE: [Leica] IIIf love at first click
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 17:33:44 -0400

Sherry does CLAs on LTM bodies as a work of love; her bread and butter
work is on the Ms.  As such, her backlog when I had my IIIf RDDA done in
'99 was significant and she had mine for most of a year before it was
finally finished.  It is in tip top condition now though, and I really
enjoy using it.

/Mitch Zeissler