Subject: Re: [Leica] Alaska Leica dealer
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 15:22:39 -0400

At 02:28 PM 5/9/2001 EDT, V8PWR@aol.com wrote:
>Hello all .
>I might go for a couple days in Edmonton ( Alaska )
>Does anyone know of a Leica dealer in there ?

Uh ... Mr Goodtimes?  Edmonton is in Alberta, a Dominion of Her Majesty,
Elizabeth II, By The Grace of God Queen of Canada.  Alaska is a former
possession of the Tsar, recently purchased by the Great Republic.
Different nations.  Best check your airplane tickets -- these travel agents
CAN be most tricky!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!