Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Kodak Rapid Fixer (WAS D400 new trial)
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 14:35:27 -0400

> Nope I get the cubetainers of just the "A" and they don't make me
> buy any "B" (for battery acid in my book.)

Huh.  At the local camera stores here, there are two choices: the Kodak
Rapid Fixer in liquid form, which comes together with both A and B, and the
Kodak Fixer in powder form.  I've only just used the powder so far.  I
assume this is equivalent to the A without the B?

Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodak Rapid Fixer (WAS D400 new trial))
Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodak Rapid Fixer (WAS D400 new trial))