Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm SA - metering with M6TTL
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 11:26:10 +0200

Mark Pope wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had a look at a 21mm Super Angulon on a M2 last week.  I noticed a couple
> of threads recently about this lens.  Many of the comments were borne out by
> some slides that I saw that had been taken with this lens.  They were
> stunning.
>
> As a A 21mm is a lens that I would like to have (one day), I have three of
> questions:
> firstly, if a 21 SA is fitted to an M6TTL, will the meter work?

Mark,

In November 1988,  Jeremy Kime asked somebody to modify
his Super-Angulon 21/3,4 in the way described on the
following website:

<http://reality.sgi.com/jessen_esd/angulon_mod.html> (closed today)

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] 21mm SA - metering with M6TTL)
Reply from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] 21mm SA - metering with M6TTL)