Subject: RE: [Leica] Making a difference
From: "Derek Zeanah" <derek@zeanah.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 23:41:25 -0400

My wife is a little more than a year away from her M.D.  I asked her to look
at this series of images as they looked fake to me, but she verified that
that's the way it is.  People who seriously abuse themselves really *can*
look that bad that early in life.  She's got a patient right now who's 41
but who looks 65.  She says in the psych unit (the rotation she's on now)
there's no way to tell the age of a patient just by looking at them if they
have a history of alcohol or drug abuse.

Just in case someone else out there was as skeptical as I was.