Subject: [Leica] Black Cat
From: Paul Biba <paulkbiba@nac.net>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 00:30:43 -0300

"Mark Rabiner wrote:  A problem is that the originally guy said he was
having problems with his black
cat picture but he didn't say what kind or be specific.
I'm willing to bet the cat was over exposed with flash.
Was this person looking at his negs at all?
all questions."

I haven't started taking the pictures yet.  I know from experience that
it's a tricky exposure situation so I thought I'd see what advice I
could pick up before I started.  And the advice seems pretty good to me.

By the way, many year ago when the world was young I took a whole series
of pictures of a rinocerous (M5, Visoflex and 180mm lens).  The were
some of the most perfectly exposed pictures I've ever done.  A
rinocerous is very close to 18% grey!!!!
- --
Paul Biba <paulkbiba@nac.net>