Subject: Re: [Leica] Which lenses will fit my R3 electronic?
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 21:54:17 -0400

Marco,

I don't have an R3e (I've got its unclaimed step sister the minolta
XE7...but I will probably get a used R body and a zoom and macro lenses
sometime in the future to compliment my RFs.)

Anyhow, there is a cool site on "Buying a used R3" at:
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/Leica/page13.html
It states:
"All of the Leica lenses can be used as well as extension tubes etc."

Welcome to LUG.
Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube
http://www.GoodPhotos.com