Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 summilux....
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 15:25:04 -0400

If you already own an M6, try using using the frame selector to simulate
the viewfinder view when the 75 is attached to the camera.  Some people
find the close proximity of the 75 and 50 frame lines to each other as a
distraction.

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] 75 summilux....)