Subject: Re: [Leica] Talk me out of a Summilux ASPH Purchase
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 08:19:40 +0100 (BST)

I had the Summicron, sold it and bought the Summilux
(both latest versions). My justification was that I do
shoot wide open quite a bit, so it was worth it to me
to pay the higher price in terms of $ and size. Your
mileage may vary depending on your needs. Quality-wise
there is little to differentiate the two lenses, it
comes down to whether you need the extra stop.

Nathan