Subject: Re: [Leica] Talk me out of a Summilux Purchase
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 19:01:30 -0400

On Wed, 2 May 2001 14:46:22 -0700 (PDT), ara ayer <araayer@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I'm vascillating between the LUX and CRON 35mm M lens.
>I'm leaning toward the LUX.  Is there anyone out
>there who has owned and used both and chose one over
>the other?  If so I'd like to hear your story.
>
>Thanks

I assume you're talking about the current versions?

I own both  the 35 ASPH lenses, but i will be selling the Summicron.
They are equivalent in quality and size (to a first approximation) but
the lux is a stop faster.

I'd like to help talk you out of your Summilux purchase, but in good
conscience I can't.

Paul