Subject: [Leica] Re : Magnum
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:57:28 +0200

>Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:56:48 EDT
>From: V8PWR@aol.com
>Subject: [Leica] Magnum
>Hello all .
>Thanks for the advise of a fellow luger , I 've recorded and watched
>the report concerning Magnum photo agency .
>
>Great , really great .
>
>Lots of images of photographs using the M6 leica .
>
>The weird image was to watch a photograph banging his M6 several
>times , and quite hardly , against the steering wheel of his car while
>driving !  He added that this kind of treatment usually fixed the jammed
>camera !
>
>I'm still shaking !
>
>JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE

And the more curious was that it seemed he got only a camera with him as he
asked a farmer (not very rich)  if he had another camera for him. Ted's
advises (about gear on assignement e.g.) are good, even for Magnum
photographers !!

Bernard

bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Magnum)