Subject: Re: [Leica] lens cleaning
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 09:32:50 -0700

Ray Moth wrote:

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
> I pour tuna oil in my Aspherics. They make a little dish. Slides the
> cat is good at grooming! She's the cleanest cat in the neighborhood and
> keeps my gear clean as well. Just as long as i keep coming up with Tuna
> oil.
> "Slides the cat" - you have a cat named Slides? My one-time neighbour
> had a dog called Prints (or was it Prince? I forget) :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> =====
> Ray

Prince the dog  (a white German Shepherd) died 5 years ago so at one time for 13
years we had that configuration.
We tried calling the cat something else when we got her but certain clients complained.
She LOVES the light table by the way. The sound if it clicking on draws her from
where she is in the house. She must have SAD!!!  (seasonal affective disorder
((needs more UV)) )
Or she is cold.
We thought briefly about spelling Princes name "Prints" (a real darkroom dog)
but he had more Prince-like qualities!

mark rabiner