Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Phew! I feel a LOT better now!
From: Oddmund Garvik <garvik@ifrance.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:50:56 +0200

Lun 30 avr 2001 14:27:38 -0400
"Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com> a écrit:

> How can you do CO2 tests in the exact same conditions, years later...the
> winds, the temperature everything atmospheric will have some bearing on
> the tests.  Problem is, people can do/interpret tests to mean what THEY
> want them to mean.  It's a game.

Is this a game as well [some (non-leica) pix]?
http://www.solcomhouse.com/iceberg.htm
Other pix and data here: http://www.natice.noaa.gov/

> I find this kind of stuff entirely funny.  We KNOW that camera testing
> is done with an EXTREME bias, in most cases, but amazing how some people
> want to believe, without questions, tests that support THEIR point of
> view.

I don't find this funny at all, and it is far more serious than camera
testing...

Oddmund Garvik

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] Scientific METHOD not a game)
Message from "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com> (RE: [Leica] Re: Phew! I feel a LOT better now!)