Subject: Re: [Leica] M5 and M3 Strap
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:51:54 -0700

i have been using the Domke Gripper strap (1 inch width version) on
my M6 ever since it was new and I'm quite happy with it. it comes
with little leather guards which protect the camera from any
scratching from the camera strap fasteners. Domke makes larger width
straps for SLRs, but for the Leica, the 1" is all that's needed...

Tristan Tom
- --
T r i s t a n  T o m
Computer Graphics