Subject: Re: [Leica] Hey??? Hey who?
From: Donna-Lee Phillips <dlp@pacific.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 06:31:24 -0700

Being a mere female, I read this in the jockular spirit I thought it was
meant, and posted a photograph. No, I don't have a web site, so maybe I
was wrong to attach the photograph. And yes, it was very OLD portrait,
but it seems a little too politically correct to forward all the replies
of guys bending over backward to prove they aren't sexist, and not the
one response in which the LUGer took the original remark as humor.

> > Yes! Yes! Be welcome! And post your portrait here.
> > This is an old tradition on LUG that every new girl here
> > has to post her photo. Really! *

Donna-Lee